I’m sure your feed is full of pancakes today. So, I wanted to make sure that you had this simple yet delicious protein pancake recipe for consideration, too.
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 4 eggs or 1/2 cup egg whites
– a dash of cinnamon
– blend or whisk into a batter
– add a small knob of butter to a pan
– pour a small amount into the centre
– tilt the pan to thin the mixture into a thinner circle
– toss & top with your favourite toppings 🍓
It’s as simple as that! The only debate is which toppings you choose… let me know in the comments below.
My top 3 toppings are:
– Lemon & Sugar
– Banana & Nutella
– Strawberries & Agave